February 08, 2011

It's all go at Tatenhill


Despite the weather, Tatenhill has had some really memorable moments in the last week or so.

Firstly congratulations to Simon Crane who completed his NPPL at the weekend. We look forward to a photograph and a report from Simon on the blog soon.

Also, we received a nice note and photograph from John Weston who recently completed his PPL at Tatenhill.

"I thought you might like to see this photograph taken of my wife as she became the first passenger I have flown with since my PPL qualification.

I think it's nice to inspire confidence on your passenger, don't you think?

Actually the photograph was taken after we had landed after a short local flight on Sunday. My wife said she had a great time.

Thank you Aerobility for helping to make it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment