August 14, 2014

Leaving Do!

Hi Everyone,

As the voice behind the blog for the last couple of years, and the person behind all of those annoying Facebook notifications and email updates, I'd like to say thank you very much for having me! I'm moving on from Aerobility to start a new career and it is my last day tomorrow.

The last two years at Aerobility have been amazing and I feel very privileged to have been part of such a dynamic, exciting charity. I'm not disappearing completely, and will be joining the ranks of the volunteers, so will hopefully see lots of you around.

If anybody would like to come along, we will be meeting at the Heron on the Lake in Fleet at 6pm tomorrow evening (Friday 15th) to celebrate my departure and all are welcome.

Thank you again - it's been fun!

Geri

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geri, I am so sorry but I will not be able to make your leaving do tomorrow. Hope you have a great time and I hope to see you in the near future. Good luck in your new venture, go for it!
    Mike Cavell xx

    ReplyDelete