April 27, 2015

My Weeks Work Experience at Aerobility – By Lewis Francis


Today is my last day of work experience with Aerobility.  It is a shame because I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and would love to come back again in the near future. I would definitely recommend to anyone to volunteer or participate in work experience here as well.  It is a great way to meet new fantastic people and help others whilst having an absolutely amazing time.
Whilst working here I have discovered so much about others and learnt about their experiences in the army or participating in the activities Aerobility provide.

The work this charity does is truly mind blowing and it was incredible to join in with their work. The whole Aerobility team are very supportive and work together brilliantly as a team. I hope that anyone reading this will get to share my experiences and volunteer with Aerobility too.


No comments:

Post a Comment