• To organise and stock-take the goods available, as well as pricing.
• To help sell goods at aviation events across the country.
• To promote Aerobility and its values at all times.
Tasks may include:
• Sorting out ‘jumble’ and preparing it for sale.
• Pricing products ready for sale.
• Keeping a basic record of what is available.
• Selling the goods at events to raise money for Aerobility.
• Helping to list available products on the Aerobility website & other sites such as eBay.
• Help to source new stock by communicating with the flying community.
Please note that this is a voluntary role with no fixed time commitment. It will involve travelling to events, such as air shows, throughout the year.
For more information or to discuss the role further email firstname.lastname@example.org