March 14, 2016

Amazing opportunity for our Young Flyers


On Wednesday 9th March 2016 eight Young Flyers from Aerobility were privileged to have a 747 400 Simulator experience at British Airways. We would like to give a huge thank you to The Air League and British Airways for securing this amazing opportunity.  Aerobility would particularly like to thank Andy Perkins from the Air League and all his colleagues at British Airways for making this experience possible.

Our Young Flyers were inspired by the event:

‘It was amazing!! It really gave me a true insight into the career of a commercial pilot. It has spurred me on to gain my licences and become an airline pilot.’  Michael

‘I had a great time and very much enjoyed the whole event.  Thank you so much for the experience, it was amazing.’  James

‘Thank you for a superb experience flying (and landing!) A 747 400 simulator.’  Julian

‘It was brilliant.  A truly a fantastic aircraft.   This privilege has inspired me to work even harder towards getting my licenses.  Sitting in front of the controls reminded me of the same feeling I had as a child waking up on Christmas morning.  Thank you very much for the lovely evening.’ Damian

If accessible flying is of interest to you please contact us Tel 030 303 1230 Email info@aerobility.com

No comments:

Post a Comment