April 28, 2017

Gerry Crisp, Mayor of Yateley: Wing walking for Aerobility!

Gerry Crisp has been a long-time supporter and close friend to Aerobility for the last four years and we are delighted to announce he will soon become an Aerobility Wingwalker!

Please click here and give whatever you can to help Gerry reach his £600 fundraising target.

In Gerry's own words, here is why he has chosen to undertake this challenge of a lifetime:

"Since beginning my term as Mayor of Yateley, I was made aware of Aerobility and their amazing Vision; I may not be able to walk, but you should see me fly!
 
I was hugely impressed with the incredible positivity shared by all who are a part of this amazing charity, many with profound disability, blessed with inspirational leadership from their CEO, Mike Miller-Smith.

Each of my four years as Yateley Mayor I have looked to raise funds for my nominated charities with bucket list challenges. I now look forward in anticipating my role as Chairman of Hart, to also become an Aerobility Wing Walker!

Thank you to each of my sponsors for showing your support for this unique charity, as I undertake this exciting challenge."

Left: George Bacon, Right: Mayor Gerry Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment