May 11, 2017

Congratulations to Richard Bulley, who has completed his cross country!

Richard Bulley who flies from Blackbushe Airport, completed his cross country qualifying flight on Monday 8th May! He flew from Blackbushe to Northampton, Sywell and then to Gloucester and back to Blackbushe.

Richard said: "It was brilliant, the low cloud was an issue at the beginning of the flight and once I got past the Stokenchurch mast it was sunny. Both of my landaway airfields couldn't have been more helpful. I feel I can really fly solo now."

His instructor, Stuart Redman Lusher said "I'm so pleased for Richard. He has worked incredibly hard, progressed really well and juggled his work commitments to make this flight happen. Next stop for Richard is now his PPL flight test."

From everyone at Aerobility, massive congratulations, Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment