August 07, 2017

Please join us in congratulating Richard Bulley!

We have already announced this fantistic news, but now have some words from both Richard himself and instructor, Stuart that we would like to take the opportunity to add. 

Richard Bulley passed his PPL skill test on the Wednesday 28th June. 

The weather was perfect for the morning flight and the route from Blackbushe to Membury via Littlehampton. Richard's examiner, Steve Bradd gave him a diversion to Fairoaks once course was set for Membury.

Steve said, "Richard's navigation and diversion were superb and so was the upper air work once we had finished the route."

After finishing off the test with a few circuits which saw Richard make some great flying decisions on a, by then, very hot day, Steve and Richard settled down to a quick debrief and completed the paperwork for the test. Richard will be doing his radio test soon and then will apply for his licence.

Richard said, "I came to know about Aerobility in 2014 though a friend I skydive with and now I can't believe how far I have come. I'm going to continue flying particularly with the Aerobility touring group. I want to thank the instructor team headed by Mike Owen , my main instructor Stuart Redman Lusher and the whole team at Aerobility for supporting me with all my flying."

Congratulations once again to Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment