September 18, 2017

Another very happy client!

 Jodi came to us for her first flight last week and here's what she had to say about her experience...


Hi there, 

I had my flight today at 12pm and I honestly can't thank you all enough for
an amazing experience!!!
I'd like to say a big thank you to Nick Glover who took me and my partner
out, he was amazing and made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. He
is a huge credit to your organisation!!
I was extremely nervous when we arrived but as soon as I was up in the air I
felt totally relaxed.
Another big thank you to Damien in reception who is very professional and
really helpful!! 

Here's a picture of me and Nick together after the flight, honestly can't
thank everyone at aerobility enough for all your help!!

I will be recommending your experiences to all friends and family!!

Kind regards 
Jodi Godfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment